Monday, March 29, 2010

Giving it another chance




King Noodle
10613 97 Street Northwest

The first time I went to King Noodle I was definitely unimpressed. I found the broth bland and after that one visit I never thought to go again and that night that I went there was no one there eating... However, a lot of people tell me how good it is all the time and my Pho couple (B & D) have changed their Pho spot permanently from my favorite Green place to King Noodle... And I don't blindly call them my Pho couple . So I gave it another go, and it was delicious =) Moral of this food story, if there is any... try a restaurant at least twice...

I ordered....

#33 Small Bun Bo Hue
-The broth was nice, with some spices in it and it was not too too spicy. And the broth was hot when served =) Meat was very good.
Spring rolls *a must whenever* the spring rolls were sitting for a bit before I had one and when I had one the center was still very hot =) I wish they gave me more lettuce so that I could wrap the spring roll in it... Nevertheless it was great =)



i love Pho!~

2 comments: